Point Grey Vancouver
Hollywood Carbon Laser Peel
What is a Hollywood Laser Peel?
The Hollywood Laser Peel is a painless, no-downtime, highly demanded procedure known globally that instantly creates a radiant, glowing appearance. It received its name due to its popularity of treatments before walking the red carpet. It is now being requested by brides-to-be and for all special occasions, including proms. Once the client receives the treatment and feels the difference, they come regularly as their monthly routine.
- Improved skin tone and texture
- Glowing skin
- Youthful looking skin
- Smoother, softer skin
- Reduction of fine lines
- No downtime
- Safe for all skin tones
- Stimulates collagen
- Comfortable procedure
How it works?
The laser energy works in 2 ways:
- Targets the melanin (pigmentation) in the cells, breaking it up to be removed naturally.
- Heats deep into the dermis, causing the skin to contract and stimulate collagen.
The treatment is gentle enough to be performed monthly. With each treatment, you will notice your skin improving and because of the collagen stimulation, you maintain your youthful look.
What to expect during your treatment:
- A light layer of carbon is applied to your skin.
- One pass of laser goes over your skin and you will feel a warm sensation as the laser removes the carbon and a very fine layer of skin.
- The entire procedure is 30 min. or less.
Is there any downtime?
No, you can return to your regular activities directly following treatment.
Is there any pain?
The majority of patients report no pain, they only experience a slight warming of their skin and a light prickly feeling. No anesthesia or topical is needed.
How many treatments will I need?
The Hollywood Laser Peel is a gentle procedure that can be performed every other week, monthly, or even just once before a special event. It depends on the results you are trying to obtain.
Glowing skin before an event
2 days prior to an event
Ongoing collagen stimulation, even skin tone, texture and youthful skin
One time per month