Ovo Medi Spa Services
Which areas can I treat?
They can be used to treat:
- Thin lips
- Wrinkles around lips
- Sunken cheeks
- Temple region
- Chin area
How soon will I see results?
You will see results immediately after the injection.
How long does it last?
This varies from person to person depending on your metabolism and the selected fillers to treat the your goals. The average length of time can be from 6 to 24 months depending on the type of fillers used and the area of injection.
How do I prepare for dermal fillers?
To avoid bruising and swelling:
- A week before your procedure, avoid using NSAID blood thinners such as Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Motrin, and Advil.
- A week before your procedure, avoid fish oil, vitamin E, vitamin A, ginseng, St. John’s wort, and gingko biloba.
- 2 days before your procedure, discontinue retinoids, alpha hydroxy acids, vitamin C, anti-aging creams/serums.
- 48 hours before your procedure, avoid alcohol.
Is there any downtime?
Like any other injections, you may experience minor redness, bruising, or swelling.
For 3 days after the injection:
- Avoid sleeping on your face.
- Avoid rubbing on the injection site.
- Avoid NSAID medication, supplements, and alcohol.
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Avoid strenuous exercise until filler has settled completely.
Afraid of needles?
Our medical injector uses a very small needle along with an effective numbing cream on areas that are sensitive, you will experience very minimal discomfort.
OVO MEDI SPA
Register To Win
Enter to win $200 towards your first laser treatment.