West Point Grey, Vancouver
Botox® & Nuceiva Injections
What are Botox® & Nuceiva injections?
The constant movement of your forehead, raising eyebrows, and frowning leads to forehead frown lines. These lines can make you look and feel older than you are. Botox® is a neuromodulator that are Health Canada approved for cosmetic and medical treatments. OVO Medi Spa Vancouver has an experienced injector who will administer the right amount to give you a natural look. In just a few days, you will discover a younger you with fewer lines and a healthy glow to your skin.
Which areas can I treat?
You would be surprised at the areas that can be treated with neuromodulators. They can be used to treat:
- wrinkles around the eyes known as crows feet
- the frown lines known as the “11’s”
- the raised forehead horizontal lines known as glabellar lines
- fine lines along the side of the nose known as bunny lines
- masserter hypertrophy / jaw clenching
- facial slimming
- platysmal band
- migraine headaches
- bow lift
- lip flip
How soon will I see results?
Within 2 weeks. If you do not see enough improvement, you may need more units of injection
How long does it last?
Neuromodulators last an average of 3-4 months. This depends on your body’s metabolism and lifestyle factors.
How many units will I need?
This all varies from person to person and on the area being treated. During the consultation, you can discuss your aesthetics goals with the medical injector.
How do I prepare for Botox & Nuceiva?
Please let us know if you are taking Warfarin, Coumadin, or other novel anticoagulants.
To avoid bruising and swelling:
- A week before your procedure, avoid using NSAID blood thinners such as Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Motrin, and Advil.
- A week before your procedure, avoid fish oil, vitamin E, vitamin A, ginseng, St. John’s wort, and gingko biloba.
- 48 hours before your procedure, avoid alcohol.
Is there any downtime?
Like any other injections, you may experience minor redness, bruising, or swelling.
Do not lie down for 4 hours after your injections. For 24 hours after the injection:
- Avoid rubbing on the injection site.
- Avoid NSAID medication, supplements, and alcohol.
- Avoid strenuous exercise.
OVO MEDI SPA
Register To Win
Enter to win $200 towards your first laser treatment.