Designed to blend into most skin tones, this ultra-lightweight sunscreen, featuring ZOX12® complex, protects against the aging effects from UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and from HEV light.
• Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
• Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
• Combats against the appearance of redness
• Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex guards against appearance of photodamage
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
• Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
• Avobenzone 3%: Provides UVA protection
• Homosalate 10%, octisalate 5% and octocrylene 10%: Provide primarily UVB protection
• Fractionated melanin: Designed to shield skin from HEV light
• Iron oxides and mica: Pressure-release color system for customizable skin tone
• Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Visual pigmentation inhibition
• Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ethyl ferulate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, disodium uridine phosphate, panthenyl triacetate, ethyl linoleate and tocopherol: Helps provide skin protection and supports natural cellular rejuvenation
• Tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, retinyl palmitate: 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex fights against free radical damage
• Petasites japonicus root extract and beta glucan: Provides visible anti-redness benefits