Vivier Medical-grade Chemical Peels
A medical-grade chemical peel is a popular treatment which exfoliates dead skin cells to achieve a brighter and younger looking complexion. It contains key ingredients including lactic acid, salicylic acid, and resorcinol to give you a healthy, radiant glow.
OVO Medi Spa’s Vivier medical-grade chemical peels are the best treatment for keeping your skin smooth, plump, firm, and youthful.
The chemical peel is not only ideal for fighting the signs of aging, it targets blemishes, uneven skin tone, pigmentation, dullness, scarring, fine lines, and wrinkles, but it is also great for fighting the effects of active acne. Chemical peels can be taken alone or combined with other treatments for more effective and quick results. For example, it is a good add-on treatment for post-laser procedures to give the skin a refined, polished look. The chemical peel is quick and safe on all skin types, and many people love OVO Medi Spa’s Medical-grade Chemical Peel Treatments.
Vivier Chemical Peel
If you are looking for an effective, gentle, and professional chemical peel that targetsacne scars, signs of aging, and sun damage without any downtime, choose the Vivier Peel! It is very effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, minimizing enlarged pores, hyperpigmentation, and scarring. When you are done with our Vivier Peel, your skin will look brighter, healthier, glowing, and younger.
Our Vivier Medical-grade Chemical Peel Contains
- 10% Lactic Acid: Improves the moisture level of the skin. Perfect for those with dry and sensitive skin.
- 2% Salicylic Acid: Responsible for soothing acne, reducing oiliness, improving skin texture, and easing PIH(Post-Inflammatory Hyper-Pigmentation). It also helps remove the debris that clogs your pores and the dull outer layer of skin.
- 14% Resorcinol: Reduces acne, redness, and inflammation. Because of the high percentage of resorcinol, you will need no downtime after the Vivier Peel. It also leaves your skin soft and stimulates collagen production.
Benefits of Vivier Peel
- Stimulates elastin and collagen production
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Tightens pores
- Minimizes redness
- Increase elasticity of the skin
- Youthful glow
- Perfect for mild to moderate skin conditions
Jessner Chemical Peel
The Jessner Chemical Peel Treatment is considered a highly concentrated medium to deep peel suitable for all skin types. This chemical peel treatment is especially effective and aggressive in dealing with hyperpigmentation, including scarring and sun damage. It is also effective in reducing pore size, tightening the skin, improving skin texture, and removing signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles. After the Jessner Chemical Peel Treatment, you will have an even, healthy, radiant, and fresh look.
Our Medical-grade Vivier Chemical Peel Contains
- 14% Lactic Acid: The one responsible for firmer and thicker skin which reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. It helps make your skin look smoother and brighter while keeping it hydrated.
- 14% Salicylic Acid: This is the ingredient that helps reduce the swelling and redness of the skin caused by acne. It also helps unclog the pores decreasing the chances of clogging in the future.
- 14% Resorcinol: It disinfects the skin which prevents any infections. The high percentage of resorcinol is what makes our Jessner Chemical Peel effective in treating acne and other breakouts. It also stimulates collagen production for fresher-looking skin.
Benefits of Vivier Peel
- Effective in acne and breakout management
- Improves skin complexion
- Reduce hyperpigmentation such as age spots and dark patches
- Lessen the appearance of scars
- Fight signs of aging
- Improves skin elasticity
- Ideal for all skin conditions
Vivier: The Beauty of Results
Quick Facts About Your Chemical Peel
Combination Procedures With Chemical Peel Treatments
Both the Vivier and Jessner Peels are incredibly effective treatment options. However, you can get amazing results by combining chemical peel treatments with other cosmetic procedures. If you are wondering if a combination treatment is for you, do not hesitate to contact us. Our friendly and experienced staff will provide more information about possible combination treatments based on your skin’s conditions.